- This event has passed.
Prep for Success with VCA 2017 funding round: an MPCCC seminar to assist potential applicants
May 9 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Victorian Cancer Agency’s 2017 round is coming soon! You’ve got to be in it to win it…
Meet MPCCC’s panel of current VCA fellows and grantees and discover:
- Examples of people and projects funded in previous years
- What are the elements of a winning application?
- How can you optimise your submission?
- What resources are available to support you?
- Interactive Q&A with potential applicants
|Dr George Grigoriadis,
VCA Clinical Research Fellow
|Dr Renea Taylor
VCA Mid-Career Research Fellow
|Dr Kelly Walton
VCA Early Career Seed Grant
When: 4:30 – 5:30pm, Tuesday 9 May
Where: Room G35, Ground Floor, 19 Innovation Walk (building 76 & 77), Monash University, Clayton campus
RSVP: email@example.com by 8 May