Cabrini Hospital Malvern
183 Wattletree Rd
Malvern Vic 3144
Phone: 03 9508 1222
Cabrini Hospital Malvern, with 508 beds, offers a wide range of acute care services including Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Maternity, Cabrini Children’s Centre, a Day Procedure Centre, Day Oncology and an Emergency Department.
Thirteen operating theatres, equipped with the latest technology, are located on site.
Diagnostic facilities include pathology, medical imaging and cardiorespiratory services. An array of allied health resources is also located on campus.
Cabrini Hospital Brighton
243 New Street,
Phone: 03 9508 8777
At Cabrini Brighton we care about people. While the hospital is the most modern in the Bayside region, technologically advanced and of the highest Australian standards, it is the superior level of clinical expertise and the individualised care that matters. We value your health as much as you do.
The focus of the hospital is on cancer services, women’s health and specialty surgery including a major orthopaedic program to serve the needs of the Bayside community.
The hospital’s facilities include:
- 5 state-of-the-art Operating Theatres & a 3-stage post Anaesthetic Care Unit
- 141 Licensed Beds (including 88 overnight medical & surgical beds in three wards)
- Day Oncology Unit (24 chairs)
- Close Observation Unit
- Open Access Endoscopy Centre
- Respiratory & Sleep Centre
- Medical Imaging Unit (fully digitalised environment offering a range of diagnostic services)
- Hospital Pharmacy (chemotherapy compounding facility on-site)
- Pathology Centre
- On-site Consulting Suites with 50 medical specialists
- After hours on site Medical Coverage
- Underground parking for 150+ cars
Cabrini Palliative Care Prahran
646 High Street
Prahran , 3181
Phone: 03 9508 1000
Cabrini acute palliative care centre provides comprehensive support that encompasses medical, nursing, pastoral services, counselling, physiotherapy and dietetics.
The Unit offers additional assistance including
- liaison with community services to organise aid such as council home help
- referrals to physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychology and bereavement counselling
- access to dieticians, pharmacists, stomal therapists, incontinence and diabetes advisors
- arranges equipment and medical supplies as needed.